Some examples of my writing services
Following is a short list, by categories. Copy only, prior to design (in most cases).
Which you can learn here. Then peruse my samples with this in mind.
Sometimes a home page is to direct visitors to the other pages. Other times, it’s to tell an important story from the start. Like these:
- Kong Academy – Evolve your movement. WTF? You’ll see.
- Decisive Data – Make a business decision. Sooner. Faster. Better.
- Readiness Systems – For this client, made what was once complicated, simple
- Asset Management International – A concise, coherent story. At the ‘gut level’
More persuasive copy to clearly explain a business’s products and services:
- Decisive Data – A l o n g form for sure. Yet optimized for only what matters
- Readiness Systems – What became messy over years, I rewrote in a few days
- Asset Management International – Solutions and products, written from my interviews with the CEO
- Wowrack – Get the reader to sign up for free IT consulting
- Wowrack – Sign up to bring the cloud to your office
- Speak2Leads – With research, created this copy, resulting in this designed promo page
- Clear over clever
- Plain English that the reader will understand, including Mom
- No superlatives or baseless claims
- Strong on the active voice
- Easy for the reader to skim and scan
- Nice use of headers too, don’t ya think?
Some writing examples to educate. Or, to explain the technical in simple terms. All backed by data.
- Contract or full-time? Which to hire and how to evaluate the costs.
- The Ultimate Guide of How to Hire for Web Development
Visual One Pagers
Huh? What’s that? Well…
- All my visual one pagers, at a glance.